About us – Community Connect
Community Connect Transport offers quality professional transport services. By providing professional, safe, reliable, and courteous transport services we enable people living in their own homes to access services and community facilities so that they can maintain their health, wellbeing and independence. Our services are usually offered “door to door” or “point to point” which means we pick up passengers from their home and transport them to their destination, and then home again.
We have been providing Community Transport since 1993 to residents of North Sydney, Willoughby, Mosman and Lane Cove local council areas. Our services support people who have difficulty catching mainstream public transport. This includes frail older people, people with disabilities, or people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, children, youth, seniors, indigenous Australians and carers….download our brochure
We want to provide a safe, reliable and courteous service in the most efficient way possible. Community Connect also has a strong connection with the local community and assists other local groups and services to involve their clients in community life.
Community Connect Transport enhances the wellbeing of community members by improving their access to safe, reliable, appropriate and affordable transport services.
As an organisation our services are based on the following beliefs and values:
- We believe that transport is the key to participation in the community and we do our utmost to deliver this service with fairness, safety and reliability.
- We believe that no-one should be emotionally or physically endangered because they lack access to transport.
- We believe that access to transport is vital in improving community participation and reducing social isolation.
- Healthy communities benefit everyone by contributing to the overall economic, social and cultural wellbeing of their region and state.
- We believe that collaborating with others who share our values and aims will improve our ability to serve our clients, our organisation and our community.
As an organisation we are:
We strive to respond respectfully to the individual needs of our clients at all times.
We deliver high quality, accountable services driven by commitment to excellence, compliance and continuous improvement.
We take safety seriously and we deliver on our agreements.
We govern and manage our organisations to ensure best-practice, innovation, growth and long-term survival.
We act honestly, fairly and in the best interests of our clients, our organisation and our funders at all times.
Call the Community Connect Team 9490 9500 to Book!
We are here to help you with your transport needs.
To discuss your specific requirements or if you have any questions please contact us.
A member of our Community Connect Team looks forward to assisting you.
By providing professional, safe, reliable, and courteous transport services, Community Connect enables people living in their own homes to access services and community facilities, so that they can maintain their health, wellbeing and independence.
For all enquiries please contact us:
Phone: 9490 9500
Email: click here
Or go to our Contact Page