Travelling with us
Community Connect Transport aims to provide safe, reliable, appropriate and affordable door to door transport so that residents may continue to access services and community facilities whilst maintaining their health, wellbeing, and independence.
Community Connect Transport is supported by financial assistance from the Australian and NSW Governments and North Sydney Council to provide transport services to residents of the North Sydney, Mosman, Willoughby and Lane Cove local government areas who are:
- frail and aged 65 years and over
- younger people with disabilities
- other transport disadvantaged residents
- and the carers of these people
To provide timely and appropriate access to our service delivery area, Community Connect operates a modern fleet of vehicles. Vehicles are selected for ease of access with many being wheelchair accessible, enabling residents with different levels of mobility choice of transport.
- shopping – door to door service between residents home and shopping centre for independent shopping for groceries and other shopping needs
- social outings – offered to community groups with a diverse program of destinations
- health and medical appointments – door to door service with aim to deliver safe, reliable and affordable transport services to residents for their appointments.
Quality management is through our Safety, Quality and Environment Management System.
Community Connect is registered to provide services in accordance with:
- Aged Care Quality and Safety Commission Rules 2018
- NDIS Practice Standards and Quality Indicators 2018
Our Commitment to Safety
Statement of Intent
Community Connect Transport management team has implemented a Quality Safety and Environmental Management System (QSEMS) to:
- Provide value for clients, employees and other stakeholders
- Is a basis for continual improvement,
- To consistently meet client requirements, and
- Enhance client satisfaction
QSE objectives will be set at management review meetings, and will be measurable, achievable, customer focused and reviewed at subsequent management review meetings.
The risk of accidents, incidents, harm and pollution will be minimised through risk identification, assessment and control, to achieve the target of zero occurrences.
An internal auditing programme will be used to increase the effectiveness and continual improvement of the QSEMS.
Community Connect is committed to achieving and maintaining certification to ISO 9001 Quality Management Systems, AS/NZS 4801 Occupational Health & Safety Management Systems, and AS/NZS ISO 14001Environmental Management Systems relevant to the level of service delivery.
Management of Community Connect will resource appropriate opportunities to minimise the environmental footprint of the organisation.
The company undertakes to comply with applicable regulations, standards and Acts, and stakeholder requirements that guide the business of the company.
We are here to help you with your transport needs.
To discuss your specific requirements or if you have any questions please contact us.
A member of our Community Connect Team looks forward to assisting you.
By providing professional, safe, reliable, and courteous transport services, Community Connect enables people living in their own homes to access services and community facilities, so that they can maintain their health, wellbeing and independence.
For all enquiries please contact us:
Phone: 9490 9500
Email: click here
Or go to our Contact Page